Online Reformed Books - Building a Library for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGill

Puritan Board Senior
Earlier today Lane posted a thread and linked to Wes White's Reformed Theological Works – Google Books Bibliography

What I hope to do with this thread is have everyone post links to online Reformed books. Whether at Google Books archive.org, or elsewhere. Virginia Huguenot has posted many useful links for quite some time. So if you bookmarked the links given, just post that. Books dealing with Greek, Hebrew, Latin grammar, Logic, Rhetoric, Argumentation, Universal Grammar are also requested. But the primary focus will still be on Reformed sources.

After about a month I'll go through and put it into an HTML file and post it for easy access. It will be divided into various sections as if you were going through a library.

Thanks

Doh!

Chris -- I think the Links Manager is designed for a similar purpose:

Links and Downloads Manager - The PuritanBoard

:oops:

Forgot about that. I'll begin to go through that and organize them.

What I hope to do is create a searchable database. On the links and download manager, if I type in Latin under the Education links in the hopes of finding a Latin Grammar I get,

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

And the sort field doesn't have a subject sorter.

But that is a really good place to start.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back