Online Reformed Lending Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeD

Puritan Board Freshman
It has now been 6 months since my wife and I organized a simple, small ministry where we desire to get solid puritan / reformed books into people's hands. The concept is simple and our library has grown from 70 to more than 120 books. Tthere are some great titles and more books are added as we have funds to do so (plus Banner of Truth kindly donated a good number of Puritan Paperbacks).

Basically, what we offer is a library of reformed and puritan literature. This library, or bookshelf as we like to call it, will continue growing. We currently operate our bookshelf utilizing a Google spreadsheet where you can see what books we have available and what books are out on loan at the moment. All you have to do is browse through the titles and select which book you would like to read. You will then need to send us your full name, address, email address, and book selections. We will then (at no cost to you) drop them in the mail. We allow the books to be “checked out” for 1 month at a time. If you are not finished with the book, you may extend your check out time by another month. You simply need to contact us and let us know. To return the book at the end of the 1 month check out period, you will need to wrap it up and mail it back to us via US Postal Media Mail. The typical cost for this is $1.50-$2.50. By doing this, we will be able to continue sharing these great resources with other believers!

To find out more and see the titles we have available: Reformed Bookshelf

I have already run this by the PB staff and gotten very positive feedback. I hope this is a needed resource and that it will truly bless many brothers and sisters in Christ!

Please let me know how I should further spread the word and if you have any critiques or ideas to make the ministry better. Blessings in Christ! :book2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back