OPC Church Planter in Downtown Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor John

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. I am a church planter of an OPC mission work in downtown Chicago. If anyone visits Chicago, come on by. If you know anyone who is looking for a reformed church in downtown Chicago, pass on my information.

Blessings,

sastark

Puritan Board Graduate
It is always encouraging to me to hear of Reformed churches being planted in urban centers. God bless your work!

jawyman

Puritan Board Junior
Hey John, welome to the PB. It is Jeff from Grand Rapids. You and I met at the MTIOPC two years ago in Wilmington, DE. Do you remember me? How are things in Chicago?

Kevin

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome.

Always happy to see a new planter join the board! We have a guy in our presbytery that just transferred from Chicago Metro to Eastern Canada. do you know any of the PCA guys in town?

Pastor John

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey Jeff, I do remember you. I have been blessed and sanctified by God through this church planting process. How are you doing?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Mr. Rogers,

I do know some of the PCA guys in Chicago on an acquaintance level. You are probably referring to Kyle who transferred to a church in Canada. I hope all is well.

jawyman

Puritan Board Junior
Hey Jeff, I do remember you. I have been blessed and sanctified by God through this church planting process. How are you doing?
Hey John, it is good to hear how the Lord is blessing you, Winnie, and your ministry in Chicago. Things are going well here. I standing my licensure exam for Presbytery in May (I would covet your prayers). It is good to have you on the PB. I am certain you will be blessed by this community.

J. Dean

Puritan Board Junior
Hello, Pastor John! I'll be sure to save this information for my son (He plans on living in Chicago when he moves out)

Status
Not open for further replies.