OPC Paper on Justification Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsw201

Puritan Board Senior
Talked to our Home Missions guy here in the SW Presbyterian. He was up in Philadelphia for a meeting and met with Richard Gaffin. The paper on the Justification controversy is suppose to be ready for the up coming GA this summer and will be in excess of 90 pages!:eek:

Wayne,
Any "leaks" of the contents or upshot of those 90 pages! ie how would it compare to the Missiouri or Mississippi presbytery papers?

Originally posted by NaphtaliPress
Wayne,
Any "leaks" of the contents or upshot of those 90 pages! ie how would it compare to the Missiouri or Mississippi presbytery papers?

I haven't heard anything else, but at 90+ pages it sounds like they are writing a book not just a report.

The only two I can remember are Gaffin and David VanDrunen of WSC. Someone else may remember who else is on the committee.

My professor, Rev Alan Strange, is on the committee, too, I believe (if it's the same one dealing with FV). He gave us a few pages from the material they're preparing for educational purposes, but we aren't allowed to copy it for anyone. It should be out soon, and he expressed that they're hoping to have it put out in a published form as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back