Ordained this coming Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmay

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi everyone,

Sharing some news. I don't post that often, but I read the site everyday, and have been quite busy for the last year or so going through elder training. This past Sunday my congregation elected me to the office of elder (RE), and this coming Sunday I will be ordained and installed (PCA). I think Fred Greco said in a video I saw once, that there are only like 5 Italians in the whole PCA. Well, you can add at least one more as an officer. :)

Hi everyone,

Sharing some news. I don't post that often, but I read the site everyday, and have been quite busy for the last year or so going through elder training. This past Sunday my congregation elected me to the office of elder (RE), and this coming Sunday I will be ordained and installed (PCA). I think Fred Greco said in a video I saw once, that there are only like 5 Italians in the whole PCA. Well, you can add at least one more as an officer. :)
Congrats. There are three TEs I am aware of (I am sure there are at least a few more) - Dominic Aquila, Tony Felich, and me. I just made sauce for our whole church for the ordination of our newest pastor.

Congrats. There are three TEs I am aware of (I am sure there are at least a few more) - Dominic Aquila, Tony Felich, and me. I just made sauce for our whole church for the ordination of our newest pastor.
Thanks! That's the only way to do it. Homemade sauce.

It’s official now. I’m an RE in the PCA. I was even honored to help serve my congregation the elements this morning.

In our Order of Worship, immediately before I was installed, the congregation recited the Apostle’s Creed. I was overwhelmed in that instant by the longevity of the office, and the magnitude of men who have come before me, yet all united by our shared faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back