Other places on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
Ok, since I am so addicted to this place, who here knows of any other reformed message boards on the net? I have been out there and have found nothing at this point.

I mean places that are ACTIVE, not some board that gets 2-3 posts a day if that.

I used to visit 5-8 message boards that were very active but they are all Arminian and dispensational. I still visit them on ocasion but am trying to stay amongst like minded people.

I love message boards because they cause me to study more! I read opinions with the word open at my side as well as commentaries readily available as well. I can ask questions, get thoughts and opinions, etc. I have no friends willing to spend time in the word as much and as deeply as I want to, so this place is really a God send in my life and walk with Christ.

So, does anyone know of any other places similar to this that is just as active or more so?

Well.... if you post, my board will be active more than 2-3 posts a day.... :D

You could try the board over at reachingforchrist.org . Lots O' good old fashioned reformed calvinistic folk roamin' around over there...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back