Outlook and Outlook Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawyman

Puritan Board Junior
I know this may seem like a dumb question, but if I switch from Outlook Express to Outlook does everything from Express migrate over or no. Thanks for the help.

Worth it? I think so but it's a matter of how much you like the extra conveniences. The docx files are smaller and there are some bells and whistles that make it worth it for me.

I can't check the actual menu right now but I'm positive there's an Import Outlook Express mailboxes and contacts and I'm almost positive it will ask you if you want to import Outlook Express stuff upon installation. I much prefer Outlook to Outlook Express.

Worth it? I think so but it's a matter of how much you like the extra conveniences. The docx files are smaller and there are some bells and whistles that make it worth it for me.

I can't check the actual menu right now but I'm positive there's an Import Outlook Express mailboxes and contacts and I'm almost positive it will ask you if you want to import Outlook Express stuff upon installation. I much prefer Outlook to Outlook Express.

I do too. I want the extra functionality of Outlook. Thank you for your opinion, sir.

Outlook Express is a beast in my opinion. I've been using Outlook since '97, and I'd never use Express.

Outlook Express is a beast in my opinion. I've been using Outlook since '97, and I'd never use Express.

The new Windows Mail in Vista is pretty nice though. I've been an Outlook user for about the same length of time youngster. ;) It's funny how that's so recent but yet, in computer years, it seems like forever ago.

Everything went well. The importation brought over everything from Express to Outlook. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back