Overpopulation myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

exscentric

Puritan Board Freshman
I think this deserves a hearty discussion! This really must be illustration material at the very least.

Gotta love us Oregonians :rolleyes:

From Statesman Journal letter to editor 2-28-04; Salem, OR

Overpopulation is problem

February 28, 2004

Heterosexual people are not worthy of having an exclusive right to being married because they have created overpopulation to the extent they're going to bring life to an end on Earth.

Homosexual people contribute to preserving life's necessary balance between plants and animals.

It is only a matter of time the stored crude oil that is providing us with fertilizer for food, transportation, clothing, heat for our homes, and on and on is going to run out.

Then we're going to have to meet everyone's needs from current vegetation, which we won't be able to do, due to heterosexual people's irresponsible conduct.

:rolleyes:

Title edited by puritansailor

IF it were not for heterosexuals procreating there would not be any homosexuals!

And to quote Linus ([i:523d6984fa]Peanuts Comic[/i:523d6984fa]), "Everyone is always complaining about overpopulation but nobody wants to leave."

Overpopulation is after all a myth anyway. Anyone who has driven from Houston to El Paso knows there is plenty of room for everyone.

Phillip :saint:

Oh my. One more reason that I'm looking forward to college graduation and leaving the great state of Oregon... :shocked2:

[quote:e3d45a69ec][i:e3d45a69ec]Originally posted by Stevruski[/i:e3d45a69ec]
Oh my. One more reason that I'm looking forward to college graduation and leaving the great state of Oregon... :shocked2: [/quote:e3d45a69ec]

Don't leave us Oregonians! Stay here! :) There's hardely any Bible believing churches, let alone Reformed Churches. :sad:

In Him,
Matt

We need to be careful also to preserve the rubber tree so that we won't run out of:bouncy:

[quote:c57308dbc3][i:c57308dbc3]Originally posted by Cacklewack[/i:c57308dbc3]
[quote:c57308dbc3][i:c57308dbc3]Originally posted by Stevruski[/i:c57308dbc3]
Oh my. One more reason that I'm looking forward to college graduation and leaving the great state of Oregon... :shocked2: [/quote:c57308dbc3]

Don't leave us Oregonians! Stay here! :) There's hardely any Bible believing churches, let alone Reformed Churches. :sad:
[/quote:c57308dbc3]

Hardly any people there too :)

Anybody ever heard of Wyoming? NOBODY lives there. I think there are like five or six people that live there. :saint:

[quote:c6734b5d94][i:c6734b5d94]Originally posted by exscentric[/i:c6734b5d94]
"Hardly any people there too"

I know, only liberals
:lol: [/quote:c6734b5d94]

And only tree-hugging liberals at that. Though I have to say there are still a few spotted-owl eatin' mountain men conservatives left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back