Parachurch Org. and women "preachers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My assertion is that if you want to fight women preachers, take it up with the mainline denominations, they are equal if not bigger offenders than the parachurch.

I wholeheartedly agree that this battle will be won or lost in the denominations, not the parachurches, and that should be our area of focus. But that was not your assertion. I also grant that denominations bigger offenders, probably by orders of magnitude.

You said this problem was not "due" to the parachurches, and that is a different thing altogether. My assertion is that though they are not the main cause of problems with evangelical feminism, they can and do contribute significantly. You said this problem is not due to them - my assertion is that it partially is, because situations like I described magnify and spread problems that are already there.

Last edited:
You have already granted my main point. I cannot deny that many parachurches are pretty bad and so now I grant your point.

Let's keep it with the handshake tonight....I've already had too much coffee and am getting a caffeine buzz....a beer smiley will put me over the edge (friends don't let friends PB under the influence).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back