Passed Ordination exam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Puritan Board Doctor
Praise the Lord for a great presbytery meeting this past weekend. I passed my final floor exam & will be ordained some time in the next couple of months. We also passed & ordained an other church planter, recieved by transfer a third planter, licensced a fourth, and passed an assistent pastor for one of our churches planted just 5 years ago.

We also had the largest number of elders present we have ever had for a meeting. The spirit of the entire meeting was very positive, and we had more time devoted to prayer then I have ever seen almost 5 hours out of a 2 day meeting were devoted to prayer!

Very encouraging spirit & a real desire to reach our region with the gospel. Those that were coming from other presbyteries & another denomination all commented on the "spirit" of the meeting. One man from a much larger US presbytery said that he was moved to tears just by listening to the reports! And that was not the only time that someone was overcome during our prayer times.

What a blessing to be a part of this. God be praised.

It's great to hear such encouraging news. Thank you. And congratulations, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back