Pastor Brian Schwertley to debate Full Preterism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what I'm doing tonight. Do you know if they archive their shows?

Yes, they do. You'll find that they're kind of like Fox News. They say they are neutral, but they are obviously pro-FV (unless something has changed and they have now stated this clearly). The good part is that they really do still invite individuals with dissenting viewpoints to come on the show (e.g. Schwertley).

I think they have an archived show where David Englesma debated Preston over this subject. I heard the debate, it was just too short.

Yes, they do. You'll find that they're kind of like Fox News. They say they are neutral, but they are obviously pro-FV (unless something has changed and they have now stated this clearly). The good part is that they really do still invite individuals with dissenting viewpoints to come on the show (e.g. Schwertley).

I have heard mixed reviews on Brian Schwertley. What do you all think of him?

BTW, Fox NEVER said they were "neutral," merely "fair and balanced." In other words, rather than only putting on leftwingnuts like MSN and NBC, they put on an equal number of right wingnuts (e.g., Hannity's ranting talking points at full volume). :lol:

The fact that they have ANY conservatives at all is what makes them stand out from NBC, for example. Neutral? Hardly. Fair? Works for me.

I got held up at work making a chocolate truffle cake, so I'll have to wait for it to be archived

What!? Fox News is pro-FV? :eek:

Slightly offtopic, what does the Covenant Radio toolbar do, what does it offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back