Personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Bruckner

Puritan Board Professor
In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.
They are:

a. Apple
b. Banana
c. Strawberry
d. Peach
e. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!

Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN

If you have chosen:

a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
e. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.

Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my behind.

Well, You won't find me....because I am still hunting down the person who sent this to me...

Well, I wasn't expecting to believe any great psychological insights could be inducted about people who like to eat strawberries anyway. No disappointment here.

At last count, 10 people have taken the test, yet its interesting that none have posted a response. I don't want to make you paranoid, but you may want to check behind you from time to time. Chances are they're not out to get you, but...

You forgot to add that you should forward it to all of our friends and we'll receive 5 cents from Bill Gates or we'll bless someone or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back