Photo Album Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply_Nikki

Puritan Board Junior
Wasn't sure where to post this, but why aren't the pictures in one's photo album on one's profile visible when you click on them? I can see them in thumbnail format, but once I click on them they disappear :confused:.

Likely a problem with one of the 3rd Party products I have installed that is dorking up some of the features that should work. vBulletin 4.0 was just released yesterday. I'm waiting for a few key 3rd party apps to be ported to the new version and then I'm going to upgrade the board. That should fix some of the glitches. BTW, I'm very happy to see you posting again.

Likely a problem with one of the 3rd Party products I have installed that is dorking up some of the features that should work. vBulletin 4.0 was just released yesterday. I'm waiting for a few key 3rd party apps to be ported to the new version and then I'm going to upgrade the board. That should fix some of the glitches. BTW, I'm very happy to see you posting again.

Thanks Rich. Glad I am too, and that it was sooner rather than later. :)

Oh no.. I keep having to log in every 5 minutes now :( and I can't log into the tea parlor even with the correct password. What's going on?

Nikki, did this ever resolve for you? Do you have 'cookies enabled' (whatever that means: I honestly don't know: but I get a message telling me I have to have 'cookies' to log into the tea parlor).

A lot of people are having login problems. Try deleting all your cookies and restarting your browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back