Physical Form of London Baptist Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseale

Puritan Board Freshman
Forgive me if this questions has already been posted, but I could not find it if so.

Is there a copy of the 1689 that is closer to the Westminster in form?

As in, the Scripture text (not simply chapter and verse) included at the bottom of the page and a Scripture index in the back of the book.

I realize that online/digital copies offer all of this, but I would sure like a hard copy.

You could also try Particular Baptist Heritage Books. Theirs has the quoted Scripture embedded in the confession as well as Scripture and subject indices.

You could also try Particular Baptist Heritage Books. Theirs has the quoted Scripture embedded in the confession as well as Scripture and subject indices.

Welp, now I've got one coming from Scotland and one coming from Indiana. I'll be keeping one and passing the other one on to someone here at the church. This one has Scripture and Topical Index in back whereas the one from Parresia doesn't. Thanks for the recommendation.

Welp, now I've got one coming from Scotland and one coming from Indiana. I'll be keeping one and passing the other one on to someone here at the church. This one has Scripture and Topical Index in back whereas the one from Parresia doesn't. Thanks for the recommendation.
You should give us a comparison after you've gotten a chance to flip through both! Contents, layout, qualitity, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back