Pilgrim's Progress Calendar (And Others) from Puritan Publications for 2017 - On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
I had a number of people email me about the calendars we used to have. Well, I've updated them and have them set for 2017-2018.

2017 A Puritan's Mind - Voices of Scotland Calendar
Included are quotes from many of the great Scottish Divines like Samuel Rutherford, Alexander Henderson, James Renwick, and many more.

A Puritan's Mind 2017 Westminster Assembly Calendar
Included are quotes from many of the great Westminster Assembly Puritans like Alexander Henderson, Edmund Calamy, Jeremiah Burroughs, Simeon Ashe, Edward Reynolds and many more.

A Puritan's Mind 2017 Reformed Calendar
Included are quotes from many of the great Reformers and Puritans like John Calvin, Martin Luther, William Perkins, John Huss, John Bunyan and many more. Each month you will see images of these men in full color with a memorable quote. It is also a "Christian Calendar" that replaces "Halloween" with "Reformation Day", and reminds us of the beginning of the Reformation on October 31st (even through to November 1st) where Martin Luther hung his 95 Theses for all to see.

2017 A Puritan's Mind Pilgrim's Progress Calendar
Journey with Christian at key points to his travels - Salvation, the Palace Beautiful, fighting against Apollyon, Vanity Fair, and more.

Any way to look inside the Pilgrim's Progress Calendar? I always like to see the pages before I buy.

Thanks!

Edit: See it now. Click the "preview" button.

I will order one of the calendars this evening when I get home. To bad I missed the sale date, I would have ordered more than one.

They have this one going: 8th Day of Xmas Savings!

Save 25% on Print Books and Calendars on orders $75 or more. Code 8THDAY25
Ends December 14th at 11:59 PM

(I'm sure they will have a 9th day sale, but I don't what the percentage would be.)

Just ordered a calendar! Do you know how long they take to have ready and sent out? Thanks

They print them right on demand, so they are pretty quick - about two days or so for printing, and three or so days to ship them.
Hi brother, just got my calendar today and my wife and kids love it! I hope to get these from you every year. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back