Please add a word to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer began, but Horrace couldn't paint his boondoggle. Then, lightening the sky, came a sudden torrent of neon signs, floating helplessly along. An airplane soared precariously before his astonished eyes, and Horrace thought, "It's a bird?", Its a plane?, it's a giant, non-existent exoplasm that clearly indicates that the theory of gravity is jejune. Sadly, we'd hoped for Superman! Instead, all Gingers were gingerly snapping beans at ginger-haters. Then along came a disheveled painter antidisestablishmentating and sitting down on a hard nail. Fortunately, bleeding, he managed to die.

All of the sudden James White learned TULIP. However, his followers, the Ginger Buttons, protested by saying, "You dare you! Don't let Pergamum kill me!!!!"

But James White's mother brought out her AK47 and her brain dog, "fanciful little moondoggies", and yelled "Chicken Scratch Fever!" The sun had blinded her, and like Saul of Tarsus, Joel Osteen, and that guy from Tron, who looks a little like Doug Wilson only with longer and grayer hair, she pitched a tent and a wang dang doodle to boot.

Suddenly, Rich Koster kept telling all of them 'this is your best life now' so you'd better send me some Slyders !!!!!!

Summer began, but Horrace couldn't paint his boondoggle. Then, lightening the sky, came a sudden torrent of neon signs, floating helplessly along. An airplane soared precariously before his astonished eyes, and Horrace thought, "It's a bird?", Its a plane?, it's a giant, non-existent exoplasm that clearly indicates that the theory of gravity is jejune. Sadly, we'd hoped for Superman! Instead, all Gingers were gingerly snapping beans at ginger-haters. Then along came a disheveled painter antidisestablishmentating and sitting down on a hard nail. Fortunately, bleeding, he managed to die.

All of the sudden James White learned TULIP. However, his followers, the Ginger Buttons, protested by saying, "You dare you! Don't let Pergamum kill me!!!!"

But James White's mother brought out her AK47 and her brain dog, "fanciful little moondoggies", and yelled "Chicken Scratch Fever!" The sun had blinded her, and like Saul of Tarsus, Joel Osteen, and that guy from Tron, who looks a little like Doug Wilson only with longer and grayer hair, she pitched a tent and a wang dang doodle to boot.

Suddenly, Rich Koster kept telling all of them 'this is your best life now' so you'd better send me some Slyders !!!!!! And don't forget the dark chocolate for MarieP and Nancy L.!

Suddenly, Rich Koster kept telling all of them 'this is your best life now' so you'd better send me some Slyders !!!!!! And don't forget the dark chocolate for MarieP and Nancy L.!

A gutbomb was soon sent gingerly hurling

A gutbomb was soon sent gingerly hurling through the air and landed on the ground, after which Horrace ate it (I didn't know dead people could eat things! Or was it the disheveled antidisestablishmenting painter who died?)

A gutbomb was soon sent gingerly hurling through the air and landed on the ground, after which Horrace ate it. Fire, brimstone and ice cream

A gutbomb was soon sent gingerly hurling through the air and landed on the ground, after which Horrace ate it. Fire, brimstone and ice cream are withdrawal symptoms of not having dark chocolate so without it we will all soon

A gutbomb was soon sent gingerly hurling through the air and landed on the ground, after which Horrace ate it. Fire, brimstone and ice cream are withdrawal symptoms of not having dark chocolate so without it we will all soon oscillate

A gutbomb was soon sent gingerly hurling through the air and landed on the ground, after which Horrace ate it. Fire, brimstone and ice cream are withdrawal symptoms of not having dark chocolate so without it we will all soon oscillate

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet.

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . .

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . . Mr. Melchisedech

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . . Mr. Melchisedech called for all those who do not tithe to come forward so that he could

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . . Mr. Melchisedech called for all those who do not tithe to come forward so that he could join the Puritanboard,

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . . Mr. Melchisedech called for all those who do not tithe to come forward so that he could join the Puritanboard, and recalibrate

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . . Mr. Melchisedech called for all those who do not tithe to come forward so that he could join the Puritanboard, and recalibrate the receding hairlin

Oh I would do more that oscillate as I might separate, obfuscate, calculate, and even meditate! So please help us buy some tequila worms for our Reformational Diet. But I digress . . . Mr. Melchisedech called for all those who do not tithe to come forward so that he could join the Puritanboard, and recalibrate the receding hairlin. Grace of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back