PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satz

Puritan Board Senior
well, the description of this forum did say a place to 'ask questions about the board', so...

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how the quote function works? I looked in the faq but couldn't find anything..

Any help...pretty please?

yeah...once i know the answer and where i was supposed to look, i know i am gonna feel pretty dumb...:banghead:

If you put around any paragraph, article or word, it will put it in quotation format. For instance, if I was quoting something, I would say,

Here is the text quoted.

and that sentence would be in quotation format. The only reason it is not in this post is because I turned the code off in this post so I could type out the code to show you how it works. When you click the "quote" buttom at the top-right of a post, it simply does that to the entire text of the post, and inserts "Originally posted by _______" in italics at the top of the quoted portion.

Did that answer what you were wondering?

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
If you put around any paragraph, article or word, it will put it in quotation format. For instance, if I was quoting something, I would say,

Here is the text quoted.

and that sentence would be in quotation format. The only reason it is not in this post is because I turned the code off in this post so I could type out the code to show you how it works. When you click the "quote" buttom at the top-right of a post, it simply does that to the entire text of the post, and inserts "Originally posted by _______" in italics at the top of the quoted portion.

Did that answer what you were wondering?

You're welcome, Mark. (Saying that makes me feel like I'm talking to my younger brother named Mark!)

[Edited on 11-1-2005 by Me Died Blue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back