Please Pray for the Updates to APM and the New Video Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
If you remember, please pray for all the updates going on at A Puritan's Mind. The site is currently being reconstructed with Word Press to make reading and navigation easier, but keep in mind, I have hundreds and hundreds of pages which makes formatting long and tedious. A good brother here at the Board, Robert, is doing the bulk of the work, and I'm going to be helping as well.

However, also, I'm jumping into VIDEO. There will be a video section of the site, and I intend on making some professional segments on various theological topics. In doing so, this is all going to take a few months to get off the ground, get switched over, and have the first two videos created and edited. Cameras and video editing equipment are on the way (and they not cheap!) and I'm still in need of a few pieces of equipment to get rolling overall. There will also be a learning curve with certain aspects.

So your prayers are much appreciated. I've been on a little sabbatical, but I'm rolling into this new venture full force. Time to burn the candle at both ends again!

Thanks Dennis.

I'd ask for prayer agian for A Puritan's Mind. My desire is to take APM to be a full time ministry.

Tomorrow we have our first video shoot at the studio in order to create some intros for different parts of the new site that's soon to launch.

Please pray that God would bless all the endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back