Pope asks Christians, Muslims to find Common Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget to check out Dr Paisley on youtube. Any interview where anyone mentions anything about the Pope, the Roman Catholic church, or anything to do with papists, the guy just takes off.

He is fun to watch or read! My former RC friends love the man! :D I wish he was more Reformed and less "fundie" personally but you have to love his opinions of Rome!!

Shortly after the start of the Pope's speech, Paisley, leader of the Democratic Unionist Party and also an MEP at the time, shouted "I renounce you as the Antichrist!" and held up a red poster reading "POPE JOHN Paul II ANTICHRIST" in black letters. The Pope reacted with faint amusement, and continued with his address after Paisley was ejected from the auditorium. Other MEPs threw papers at Paisley.
-- from Wikipedia

Denunciation of Pope John Paul II by Ian Paisley

Shortly after the start of the Pope's speech, Paisley, leader of the Democratic Unionist Party and also an MEP at the time, shouted "I renounce you as the Antichrist!" and held up a red poster reading "POPE JOHN Paul II ANTICHRIST" in black letters. The Pope reacted with faint amusement, and continued with his address after Paisley was ejected from the auditorium. Other MEPs threw papers at Paisley.
-- from Wikipedia

Denunciation of Pope John Paul II by Ian Paisley

This is who I thought you meant, but is there not an Ian on this board?:lol: So I wanted to make sure. Perhaps we can invite Jock Chick tooand share some Sam Adams Lager.

I think that Rome and Islam do have a common ground...
They are both hate Biblical Christianity!!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back