Prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humbled_Calvinist

Inactive User
Hi,

I did not know whether or not this forum had a prayer board on it or not so if this message has to be moved I will understand. I just wasn't sure where to post it.
I need prayer that God in his sovereign grace and mercy would heal me from a serious tooth problem I am having at this time. I am having a serious tooth problem and can't see a dentist until later this week. I haven't the money to get the dental work i desperately need and every time I get the money to have my teeth seen about, something always comes up and I end up going with out the help I need.
I need your prayers that God would see me through this time as I am in pain and my face is swelling up. I have finals this week and a bad toothache was all I needed to add to my stress. I pray that if this is from God, that He in His mercy would forgive me any wrong I have done to bring this upon myself. Those who don't like me have reason now to gloat now that I am in misery but I would not wish this upon anyone I thought as an enemy. Please pray God will forgive and heal me.

Thank you.

Tom

Tom, toothaches are horrible. Hang in there: God knows exactly how much we can bear: I know it's hard to trust that He knows that better than we do, when everything is screaming that He's giving us too much. I'm praying for you.

There is a prayer forum, but it's a hidden forum: I couldn't see it until the moderators fixed my settings.

If you can't find it still, you could email the administrators: you do have to be logged in to see it, and then it's-- oh, I think it's right close to the top of the index, in the section "Members Only Forums."

I completely sympathize!! I will be praying for you.

[quote:9f363a21ae="re4med4ever"]I completely sympathize!! I will be praying for you.[/quote:9f363a21ae]

Thanks Carole , I really do appreciate that. God willing, I hope to see a dentist tomorrow. I feel :no: :tomb:

God
bless

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back