Preaching on Ruth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
I know you have your recommendations Lane for commentaries for certain books (and ones we should stay away from) but besides those does anyone else have any good suggestions?

Thanks.

If you're preaching through Ruth... you should most definitely get the commentary on Judges & Ruth in the NAC series by Dan Block . Outstanding.

I know you have your recommendations Lane for commentaries for certain books (and ones we should stay away from) but besides those does anyone else have any good suggestions?

Thanks.

Try Geoff Thomas or I D Campbell.

Geoff Thomas preached an a great 4 message series on Ruth, at a family conference back in Lycoming PA. That might be available at Trinity Pulpit,Montville NJ. Really helpful, and instructive messages.

Aww, Benjamin, I can't comment? Oh well, I'm going to do it anyway. I just can't resist when commentaries are the subject of discussion. I think that Ferguson is an excellent little book that can circulate among the people as the preacher is preaching or teaching. Ulrich is definitely worth getting (the whole series of which it is a part is excellent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back