Problem with resizing Wix template website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eoghan

Puritan Board Senior
I have been careful to keep the menu bar the width of the laptop screen. On a mobile phone it displays totally differently but the menu is accessible.

Sadly tablets seem to be somewhere in between. The left end of the menu is off-screen. Normally you resize, manually, but you cannot. Neither can you scroll to the off-screen bit.

Any solutions? I have added a button to go to the members page but it is clumsy and just that - a work around, not a solution.

Workaround only works on laptop. Firefox and chrome refuse to load anything on an android tablet _ opera however does cope. Back to drawing board

www.wickfreechurch.org

The problem Ed was that my Huddle 2 (Tesco) is a good few years old and the browsers were out of date.
The problem of the menu bar was solved by removing "even spacing" and having them closer together. If the menu bar has too many links not all of it is displayed.

There is an option to insert html5 code in a box. The code/quiz then appears as an insert.(?)

As for the domain address we are finally starting to appear on google (at least if you search for the web address)

laptop screens come in a variety of widths
The template has a left , right and a middle. Keep in the middle and you are fine! It is when you extend beyond that that funny things happen. Not having studied webdesign, coding and flash I may miss-speak.

I do however know when I have solved a problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back