Proclaim software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
Does anyone on the PB use Proclaim during their worship services? My congregation continues to grow like a weed and I'd like to take it to the next level in the technology department.

Context: my rapidly expanding congregation is mostly young families. We have effectively made inroads into the coveted 18-39yr old age brackets. They've been raised to be "green," and they're pretty much all sporting smart-phones and/or tablets. When I pretty much did away with print bulletins in favor of an "e-version," to save on paper usage (and yes, I was quite clear that the measure was taken in order to be environmentally conscious), it was a HUGE hit. I still print a few bulletins for the few elderly folks, but by and large we are almost all digital. This may seem silly to some of you who don't have my demographic "problems," but trust me: this simple step has itself made me seem in touch and "with it." It has paid dividends.

I'm hoping that sprucing up our slides, consolidating them with a platform that several of us can access, will help in that effort.

Since I use Logos, I'd like to know if Proclaim has worked well for your congregation's needs.

Last edited:
Faithlife Employ here, so I'm a bit biased. My individual church doesn't, but I've been to church which do uses it and it is pretty practical and I really liked used using it. The church I ended up joining prefers to use Faithlife for communication but not use proclaim and use paper bulletins (a bit more traditional). But when I just moved to Bellingham, the other Church I visited several times, uses Proclaim.

We've been using Proclaim for that past couple of years. It's fantastic. We're a small congregation so I took great pains to streamline a number of things. Between Proclaim and Song Select, the whole process is so much more streamlined. Managing Powerpoint slides is a huge pain in the neck. The formatting, copying of slides, rearranging the lyrics, integrating sermon notes, etc.

Proclaim makes everything super easy. You can easily put in Scripture quotes, sermon notes, etc.

Huge fan. I jumped on a deal for 3 years for $360, which is well worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back