Proposition X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone of you considered the Q source on this X subject to prove the Y for asking this question in the first place?

that could bring this entire thig to ZZZZZZZZ I think

Have anyone of you considered the Q source on this X subject to prove the Y for asking this question in the first place?

that could bring this entire thig to ZZZZZZZZ I think

Yes, I have considered Q and it is Q which is always true.

Well, we do like to find any reason to disagree don't we ... mention baptism, KJV, or you name it, and we are ready to step in with guns blazing. In the interest of providing an opportunity for great disagreement, here is a controversial subject for us to wrestle with ....

"X is true"

Have at it! :D :lol: :rofl:

"X is true" is a conclusion you have emphatically stated, but failed to support. If we're to take this assertion seriously, surely you must be aware that we require you to support your argument with substantive evidence.

Please provide the requested evidence or promptly flog yourself and never post again.

Well, we do like to find any reason to disagree don't we ... mention baptism, KJV, or you name it, and we are ready to step in with guns blazing. In the interest of providing an opportunity for great disagreement, here is a controversial subject for us to wrestle with ....

"X is true"

"X is true" is a conclusion you have emphatically stated, but failed to support. If we're to take this assertion seriously, surely you must be aware that we require you to support your argument with substantive evidence.

Please provide the requested evidence or promptly flog yourself and never post again.

Ah, an evidentialist.

"X is true"

Finally!!@!!!!!

"X is true"

Finally!!@!!!!!

We can't deny what the early church fathers said about X.

"X is true"

If "X" is true, then it logically follows that "x" is not true. If "x" is not true, then the entire basis of algebra is gone, rendering advanced mathematics virtually useless. Therefore, in the interests of preserving space flight, jumbo jets, and overpaid math teachers, we must conclude that "X" is false and "x" is true.

"X is true"

If "X" is true, then it logically follows that "x" is not true. If "x" is not true, then the entire basis of algebra is gone, rendering advanced mathematics virtually useless. Therefore, in the interests of preserving space flight, jumbo jets, and overpaid math teachers, we must conclude that "X" is false and "x" is true.

I guess you don't care about cabbages, kings, and sealing wax.

ROFLMAO.gif

I am cracking up. This is one of the funniest threads I have seen in a long time.

Thanks.

I think you're just being argumentative! You have not back anything up with Scripture...it's just all emotion that I hear coming from you! Dry your tears, calm you trembling lip, and just admit your wrongness.

If, as Sarah is postulating, X is always true what does that do to -X? I already know that some of you will be saying, 'Yes, X is always true and so is -X because |X| and |-X| are the same.' But are they really?

If, as Sarah is postulating, X is always true what does that do to -X? I already know that some of you will be saying, 'Yes, X is always true and so is -X because |X| and |-X| are the same.' But are they really?

Nice try! I said it was false not always true. So -X is just its shadow and shows how true it is that X is false!

I was under the impression that something is always right only if it is XX; at least, anything less than XX must pretend that XX is always right, otherwise unspeakable horrors come upon the anything that is less than XX. I have no idea what this means, but I think I read it in "Dad's Tool Shed."

I was under the impression that something is always right only if it is XX; at least, anything less than XX must pretend that XX is always right, otherwise unspeakable horrors come upon the anything that is less than XX. I have no idea what this means, but I think I read it in "Dad's Tool Shed."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-----Added 4/13/2009 at 05:31:15 EST-----

I misstated your postulate. My argument still stands. :p

Nope

X=42

Now we just need to know what X is. Hmmm...

How about, "How many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man? A: 42

Yes, I know I know, a cheap Douglas Adams rip off.

I'm off to flog myself now so no one else has to.

X=42

Now we just need to know what X is. Hmmm...

How about, "How many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man? A: 42

Yes, I know I know, a cheap Douglas Adams rip off.

I'm off to flog myself now so no one else has to.

You see! I said earlier that X cannot be true because only point to the thing that is true! So 42 might be true but X in and of itself cannot be true...it's only a pointer to the thing that is true!!!!! I wish you guys would keep up!

(Warning--typical lame joke incoming)

All of this is astonishing. Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? It's practically...wait for it...X-Rated!

:um:

Does X have anything to do with the appearance of Sarah's face in her avatar(s)? If not why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back