Puritan and Kindle lovers: Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersillymanable

Puritan Board Freshman
I'd just like to bring your attention to GLH Publishing! They have been collating the essential works of various different puritans, reformers and others (like Charles Spurgeon), almost all of them (each) for less than 3 pounds (6 dollars abouts)!

Andrew Murray: The Essential Works of Andrew Murray (Annotated) eBook: Andrew Murray, GLH Publishing: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Thomas Watson: www.amazon.co.uk/Essential-Works-Th...qid=1365521895&sr=1-2&keywords=GLH+publishing

Matthew Henry commentary, complete: www.amazon.co.uk/Matthew-Henrys-Una...qid=1365521895&sr=1-3&keywords=GLH+publishing

John Flavel: www.amazon.co.uk/Essential-Works-Jo...qid=1365521895&sr=1-4&keywords=GLH+publishing

Richard Baxter: The Essential Works of Richard Baxter eBook: Richard Baxter: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Human nature in it's four fold state; Thomas Boston: www.amazon.co.uk/Human-Nature-Fourf...qid=1365522429&sr=1-6&keywords=GLH+publishing

Horatius Bonar: www.amazon.co.uk/Essential-Works-Ho...qid=1365522429&sr=1-8&keywords=GLH+publishing

Charles Spurgeon: www.amazon.co.uk/Essential-Works-Ch...qid=1365522429&sr=1-9&keywords=GLH+publishing

The tender heart; Richard Sibbes: www.amazon.co.uk/The-Tender-Heart-e...id=1365522429&sr=1-10&keywords=GLH+publishing

George Herbert: www.amazon.co.uk/Selected-Works-Geo...id=1365522429&sr=1-14&keywords=GLH+publishing

These are just a few of the works. As far as I know, they're all hyperlinked, at least, the ones I've bought are. We should be incredibly greatful to publishers and editors who spend immense amounts of time producing resources like this for us.

We're incredibly privileged to be in an age where such precious works can be available so freely and cheaply. Let us remember God's incredible grace on us. He has made it very easy for us to glean others wisdom, I think we should be wise not to neglect this privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back