Puritan Board Annual EXTREME Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAMILY, Hah! Your family is sceared of our woods and hills. They don't stand a chance.

ic2587.JPG

687.jpg

Plus, I got Andrew on my side. I called him first.
I get Gabe also. He will stomp you alls puny knecks.
We will be marching into battle singing old 100th.

[Edited on 8-24-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Let me introduce you to my friend. He's a Reformed seminary student, but one other thing.... he's a Green Beret. Can kill you with a paperclip and a wad of gum. And make it look like suicide... or an accident ... or a heart attack. :cool:

Originally posted by Bladestunner316
Green Berets is that a code name for girl scouts :bigsmile:
[thinking]
something tells me he shouldn't have said that
[/thinking]

Okay, I am calling dead men up too. I get that Great Presbyterian Stonewall Jackson. And we aint skeared of no paper clip killin guy either. It doesn't matter what girl scout Northern camp he is from.

godsgeneralsfirstbrigade16jw.jpg

[Edited on 8-24-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Yeah it\'s stupid...

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
I say lets cut to the chase; I for one am sick and tired of this silly arguing nonsense that never ends. A fine example is the theonomy thread or the 'My college wants me to eat Peanut butter' and I have a conviction', or the succesion thread, EP. What I propose is lets just get together at a central location and literally take this to the Matt <sic>. it probably would be simpler. You know, like 'Fight Club'. Who's in?

C'mon whimpy, you got the sand?

Admission is $100.00 per participant. Fred Greco will officiate.

:banana:

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by Scott Bushey]

Not eating peanut butter or keeping the sabbath, its the same to me, total nonsense as a Gentile Christian...

Shuve it...bring it on you law keepers :)

Well, you wanted a fight... :)

David

OH YEAH!!! I'VE GOT RUMSFELD ON MY SIDE!!!!

rumsfeld-viper-style.jpg

Rumsfeld.jpg

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."
"”Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld

Without futhur ado! Here is Rummy's army!
:bigsmile:

IMG_5045.jpg

gomer.jpg

pol_NorthAlliSoldierKid.jpg

09-05-Pic2004-09-27.jpg

kiddies-at-ZA.gif

Oh well... you take what you can get as Rumsfeld says...

[Edited on 8-24-2005 by Puritanhead]

How about a knuckle sandwhich... TO THE MOON!

I'm gonna hit youse so hard youse gonna wonder if I wuz a mule with a iron boot who has d'obesity issues.

[Edited on 8-24-2005 by poimen]

Originally posted by WrittenFromUtopia
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful and you're all old.

Actually we hate you because of your body odour issues, Gabe.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I've got Winston Churchill, Maggie Thatcher, Oliver Cromwell, King Alfred the Great, William of Orange...

What you got, colonial boy?

;):lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by fredtgreco
Let me introduce you to my friend. He's a Reformed seminary student, but one other thing.... he's a Green Beret. Can kill you with a paperclip and a wad of gum. And make it look like suicide... or an accident ... or a heart attack. :cool:

Green beret. Psssshhhh. My alter ego eats those guys for breakfast.

hulk.jpg

Colonial boy? Who won that war, anyhow?

You call that a war? We didn't need your land anyhow.

And what do you know about fighting wars? You spend half the time blowing up your allies and the other half bombing baby milk factories...

;):lol:

Ooooh I enjoyed that.

Originally posted by JonathanHunt
Colonial boy? Who won that war, anyhow?

You call that a war? We didn't need your land anyhow.

And what do you know about fighting wars? You spend half the time blowing up your allies and the other half bombing baby milk factories...

;):lol:

Ooooh I enjoyed that.

I sense some ingratitude.

The King didn't need our land?... (Well, actually the King did want our land and he spilled a lot of blood to try to keep it) nor did your King want our God. He wanted to be God. He crowned himself head of the church. As far as not knowing about how to fight a war......If it wasn't for us you guys would be a part of Germany along with the rest of Europe. As far as shooting our allies......If you guys would quit thinking about leading, you would notice who is and get out of the way from our bullets and bombs when we are in conflict. As for the aspirin or milk factories. Nobody is perfect. We are going to have a lot to give account for in heaven. Especially Clinton. I do think He wants to be God also. Well at least a playboy.

Not enjoying it as much as you did.:candle:

[Edited on 8-25-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Originally posted by webmaster
Originally posted by fredtgreco

Green beret. Psssshhhh. My alter ego eats those guys for breakfast.

hulk.jpg

Still aint Skeared!
efcsa4oa.jpg

[Edited on 8-25-2005 by puritancovenanter]

I love watching Braveheart because it shows how much the English suck.

Well this thread was called EXTREME...

Sorry you got offended, Randy.

AS for you Gabe...

[extreme]
What you 'loving braveheart' shows is your profound 'hollywood-style-revisionist' disregard for the facts of history... Where is Myers when you need him to give you some facts...oh a hiatus? Sheesh. No staying power.[/extreme]

And on a serious note, I think what it really does reflect well is that human nature sucks.

JH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back