Puritan Books for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiahmackenzie

Puritan Board Freshman
I have a VAST MULTITUDE of rare Puritan books for sale, mostly published by Banner of Truth and Soli Deo Gloria.
Titles include:
- the works of Thomas Manton BANNER OF TRUTH brand new 22 volume set $500 with free shipping.
- 4 volume set of the works of Edward Reynolds Soli Deo Gloria $750 with free shipping.
- Ephesians set by Martin Lloyd Jones Banner of Truth 8 volumes $1,200 with free shipping.
- PLUS MANY, MANY MORE.
I am able to find rare puritan books at an inexpensive price.
I am open to accepting offers.
PLEASE contact me if you have any questions.

I am selling a whole library of puritan books at an inexpensive price.
PLEASE contact me if you have any questions or book titles in mind.
I would be happy to find ANY book titles for you at an inexpensive price.
PLEASE contact me.

I don't mean to be rude, $750 for 6 volumes and $1200 for 8 seems extortionate, no?
$178

This is another reason I just stick to the PDF's. I learned my lesson when buying Barth's Dogmatics for $75 on CBD, and a few years later it was going for almost $1500. If people think they got something you cant get elsewhere, many will triple or quadruple the original asking price. Its a cold world out there, lol.

Last edited:
Based on what I've seen in Bookfinder for used hardback BoT versions of individual volumes of Lloyd-Jones's Ephesians set, one could obtain the whole set for about $200, give or take $20 or $30. $1200 is therefore ridiculous. The Reynolds set is much rarer, and individual volumes are going for a whole lot more.

We need republishing of
John Howe's works
Edward Reynolds
Oliver Heywood
And Richard Baxter

Please. They are so hard to find and way over priced!

We need republishing of
John Howe's works
Edward Reynolds
Oliver Heywood
And Richard Baxter

I'm going to do a Oliver Heywood work tomorrow Lord Willing for Monergism. Its called "Closet Prayer." Then I may do "Heart Treasure" next week. Both have lower scores on my TCP "error" list. Good to know he is in demand. Just sent over Polwhele's "Of Quenching the Spirit" today.

If we could just get these works into clean text; there would be multiple publishing options; even paperbacks for those on a budget. I wish I had the time to OCR and edit these complete sets; at least to give a free Kindle option, but in my case, the smaller works are easier to deal with. Maybe one day a team of like minded people or investors will take it up. These guys works are in the public domain so anybody can do it. Maybe one day.

But just so you know, not trying to push the digital/physical debate; but they do make up to 12-14 inch tablets/flippable Chromebooks now a days for around $400-$600. If you can save up to get one of those; you could read all the PDFs as if you were holding an actual book in your hand. Just something to think about. I know some people prefer physical books, but like you mentioned, the options are limited.

Last edited:
We need republishing of
John Howe's works
Edward Reynolds
Oliver Heywood
And Richard Baxter

Baxter's practical works are being redone by RHB I believe.
Howe is notoriously difficult and I doubt will gain much traction.
Heywood is not well known enough and didn't sell well.
Reynolds clearly fetches a high price now so probably more likely.

I think it's great that RHB, Crossway and others are re-typesetting so many Puritan works.. looking forward to the next few years.

I have a VAST selection of Puritan Books for sale. I also have access to obtaining rare Puritan Books at an inexpensive price.
Please just mention the book title and I will find it for you.
I am open to any offers.

Based on what I've seen in Bookfinder for used hardback BoT versions of individual volumes of Lloyd-Jones's Ephesians set, one could obtain the whole set for about $200, give or take $20 or $30. $1200 is therefore ridiculous. The Reynolds set is much rarer, and individual volumes are going for a whole lot more.
I have a VAST MULTITUDE of rare Puritan books for sale, mostly published by Banner of Truth and Soli Deo Gloria.
Titles include:
- the works of Thomas Manton BANNER OF TRUTH brand new 22 volume set $500 with free shipping.
- 4 volume set of the works of Edward Reynolds Soli Deo Gloria $750 with free shipping.
- Ephesians set by Martin Lloyd Jones Banner of Truth 8 volumes $1,200 with free shipping.
- PLUS MANY, MANY MORE.
I am able to find rare puritan books at an inexpensive price.
I am open to accepting offers.
PLEASE contact me if you have any questions.
Some of the MANY Puritan and Reformed Book Titles that I am offering for sale are the following:

- The Works of Thomas Manson Banner of Truth BRAND NEW 22 Volume Set: $450 or best offer with free shipping.
- The Works of Edward Reynolds 4 Volume partial Set ONLY Soli Deo Gloria: $650 or best offer with FREE SHIPPING.
- Ephesians by Martin Lloyd Jones either partial set or complete 8 volume set banner of truth: $800 or best offer.
- A VAST multitude of Soli Deo Gloria book titles. Please mention which book title you would like, and I can find it for you at an inexpensive price.

Please mention which Soli Deo Gloria book titles you would like, and I can find it for you at an inexpensive price.
I have access to obtaining rare Puritan and Reformed Books at an affordable price.
Just Mention the book title and I will find it for you.

Some of the MANY Puritan and Reformed Book titles that I have for sale are the following:

- Gospel Life Series 5 Volumes by Jeremiah Burroughs, Soli Deo Gloria.
- Christ All and In All By Ralph Robinson, Soli Deo Gloria: $150 with free shipping.
- God's Ultimate Purpose Exposition of Ephesians 1 by Martin Lloyd Jones Banner of Truth: $39.99 with free shipping.
- Commentary on the Holy Bible by Matthew Poole 3 Volume Set BANNER OF TRUTH: $398.00 with $15 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back