Question re:links

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrielWatcher

Puritan Board Sophomore
So I am a PB Freshman and I have no problem. Thing is is that I read most of the new posts through RSS in Mac Mail. So, I can see the initial post but sometimes I click on 'read more' and I am taken to a page saying that I am forbidden from reading it because of such and such - too junior, not enough permissions, et al. This typically happens when the initial post is a picture (funny) or a youtube or something that is not a discussion, usually.

So, just wondering why this happens because I am supposing that if someone posts a picture of a bear sitting at a picnic table, comparing it to democrats, that there are people replying to that thread - but I am not allowed to see the entire thread. Just wondering why?

No complaints, just inquiry - love the board, understand my position and rank in the board.

Also, does the Rev. Dr. McMahon post to the board? Or just in very specific occasions. Thanks everyone! :)

Its kind of like a freshman initiation. You've gotta go through boot camp of sorts before you're given privileges the rest of us have.

Just kidding. I've never heard of that problem before.

Peter,

I don't know all the ends and outs of RSS. I go to the PB website.

Dr. McMahon posts once in a while, lately asking for prayer. He's a busy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back