R.C. Sproul Jr. parody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippie!!! R.C. Sproul, Jr. is a congregationalist now-- like me!!!

:p

If the Presbytery won't tolerate your doctrine--- secede, secede!

I am not knocking Purgatorio, the stuff there is usually pretty good. I guess I wasn't thrilled to hear of one of Christ's ministers in trouble. He Who Shall Not be Named has a pretty good take on it.

I guess the reason I didn't get excited that Sproul Jr was in trouble was that the first people to sound the alarm was Littlegeneva.com and other Kinists sites (remember them?).

To be honest, I have been listening and reading more of his material lately than I ever have before. I have learned so much from him in the past 2 years. His book, Eternity in our Hearts put fire in my soul.

I like Sproul, Jr. too... I met him last spring in Lynchburg, and talked with him and he signed my book. He is a southern partisan! Deo Vindice!

Would you (honestly) feel perfectly good about showing the parody to Sproul, Jr. himself, in "good humor"? If not, you shouldn't be publicizing it here, either (and even more so in light of the fact that a trial is still to be).

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
Would you (honestly) feel perfectly good about showing the parody to Sproul, Jr. himself, in "good humor"? If not, you shouldn't be publicizing it here, either (and even more so in light of the fact that a trial is still to be).

:ditto:

Closing.

The disciplinary actions of the Church, especially with respect to elders are not proper matter for humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back