R. Scott Clark's Lectures on the Synod and Canons of Dort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
R. Scott Clark has a series of lectures on the Canons of Dort, which may be of interest to you. I have only listened to the first one, nonetheless, it gives a very good theological and historical background to the Arminian controversy.

Thanks for sharing! The Canons of Dort had been a difficult one for me to read. After studying it more closely, I'm utterly amazed at how sound, edifying and pastorally comforting it is!

R. Scott Clark has a series of lectures on the Canons of Dort, which may be of interest to you. I have only listened to the first one, nonetheless, it gives a very good theological and historical background to the Arminian controversy.

Thank you for sharing, Was this from a theology conference? I was supposed to attend one where Clark was to speak about Dordt. Sadly, I had to miss it at the last minute. I did listen afterward and found the lectures informative.

Below is an interview with Herman Selderhuis from Clark's Office Hours on the topic of Dordt. I am a fan of Selderhuis, so I thought it worth piggybacking on the above.

Update: This was the conference I was supposed to attend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back