Random issue with blurry font on my document

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB.SDG

Puritan Board Junior
I'm using OpenOffice, and all of a sudden my font went blurry; not that you can't read it but definitely blurry; like I need glasses. It's ONLY happened to ONE document. Also, it won't let me click the top of the document to move the document on my desktop. Has anyone else experienced this?? Help!

I'd rather not try rebooting if possible, as when I do that the formating on my footnotes gets all messed up; it takes me hours to fix those.

Update, it got weirder and weirder. It forced me to reboot and when I did it was back to normal. So, thankful it's back to normal but now need to do reformatting...

FYI... Openoffice is basically a dead project. It receives almost no updates.

Libreoffice is where most of the developers went. It's based on the same software, but is receiving improvements, whereas Openoffice has been frozen in time with very little updates for around 7 years.

Good to know, thanks Jake. I'm fearful to switch to anything different until I finish the project I'm working on. When I'm done though I'll give that a look. Does it work with Apple?

Yes Libreoffice works on Mac. It's also much less buggy on my Mac than Openoffice was, but it's not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back