Rangers Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Proves that a bankruptcy court can do a better job of running a team than can most of the current crop of owners. (Yes, the team is back in private hands now, but it was under court control for most of the season.)

LawrenceU

Puritan Board Doctor
I love the fact that the Yankees. It makes it especially sweet that the Rangers did it. Ryan will be a great owner. It is terribly ironic that the team that has one of the most expensive rosters and lucrative tradelines lost to a team recently out of bankruptcy. I love it.

In other news: The Rangers take on the Celtics tomorrow at Celtic Park at 1245.

Herald

Administrator
Staff member
I'm rooting for the Giants to beat the Phillies. I'd like to see a Rangers-Giants WS. I can get into that.

CIT

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
I would like the Phillies to get to the World Series. I would like to see Oswalt get shalacked and knocked out in the first inning of every game he pitched and Lidge to give up a game winning home run in game 7.

No I am not bitter. :lol:

JasonT

Puritan Board Freshman
Anyone know if the World Series is streamed online? I'd love to be able to watch some of it, although time zones might just scupper that anyway.

jambo

Puritan Board Senior

LawrenceU

Puritan Board Doctor
Stuart, Ha ha! - know what, I knew that :) I've known that song for years! I have no idea why I typed 'straits'. It may be a subconscious slip because lately that is where I have been, sailing through difficult straits!

jambo

Puritan Board Senior
My Hibs got taken behind the woodshed in Aberdeen
But not for long. The weekend approaches[/QUOTE]

What was I thinking of when I wrote this. I had forgotten that Hibs lost (yet again) on Saturday. In my head I thought they had won (that was the previous week). nevertheless the weekend still approaches. Which one of us will be smiling after it?

Stuart, know what, I knew that I have no idea why I typed 'straits'. It may be a subconscious slip because lately that is where I have been, sailing through difficult straits!
I did not for one moment think Rangers were going to win on Sunday. I thought they would be in difficult straits but turned out to be streets ahead of Celtic. Nevertheless I still think Celtic will win the league this year.

LawrenceU

Puritan Board Doctor
Yes, they should. That match was an amazing turn around for the Rangers. I was sure they would be beaten 2 nil at least. But, I enjoy the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.