Rangers Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proves that a bankruptcy court can do a better job of running a team than can most of the current crop of owners. (Yes, the team is back in private hands now, but it was under court control for most of the season.)

I love the fact that the Yankees. It makes it especially sweet that the Rangers did it. Ryan will be a great owner. It is terribly ironic that the team that has one of the most expensive rosters and lucrative tradelines lost to a team recently out of bankruptcy. I love it.

In other news: The Rangers take on the Celtics tomorrow at Celtic Park at 1245.

I'm rooting for the Giants to beat the Phillies. I'd like to see a Rangers-Giants WS. I can get into that.

I would like the Phillies to get to the World Series. I would like to see Oswalt get shalacked and knocked out in the first inning of every game he pitched and Lidge to give up a game winning home run in game 7.

No I am not bitter. :lol:

Anyone know if the World Series is streamed online? I'd love to be able to watch some of it, although time zones might just scupper that anyway.

Stuart, Ha ha! - know what, I knew that :) I've known that song for years! I have no idea why I typed 'straits'. It may be a subconscious slip because lately that is where I have been, sailing through difficult straits!

My Hibs got taken behind the woodshed in Aberdeen

But not for long. The weekend approaches[/QUOTE]

What was I thinking of when I wrote this. I had forgotten that Hibs lost (yet again) on Saturday. In my head I thought they had won (that was the previous week). nevertheless the weekend still approaches. Which one of us will be smiling after it?

Stuart, know what, I knew that I have no idea why I typed 'straits'. It may be a subconscious slip because lately that is where I have been, sailing through difficult straits!

I did not for one moment think Rangers were going to win on Sunday. I thought they would be in difficult straits but turned out to be streets ahead of Celtic. Nevertheless I still think Celtic will win the league this year.

Yes, they should. That match was an amazing turn around for the Rangers. I was sure they would be beaten 2 nil at least. But, I enjoy the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back