Ratzinger to Resign as head of Roman Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear allot of people feel the best choice is Cardinal Marc Ouellet of Canada. Which would certainly be a game changer as the first non-European leader of the Whore of Babylon.

Dude, I've met him before. It would be crazy if he was chosen as Pope.

Perhaps he will just go by Joe.

I hear allot of people feel the best choice is Cardinal Marc Ouellet of Canada. Which would certainly be a game changer as the first non-European leader of the Whore of Babylon.

No matter who is elected pope unless Rome returns to the Gospel and the scriptural basis of faith she is still “the Whore of Babylon.“ I know that as true because I am an ex Roman catholic turned Reformed protestant. What I like most about being a Presbyterian protestant is its theology of free grace, pure grace, and total grace. The Bible teaches Christianity is unique among the world's religions, because it the religion of grace, and the totally unmerited favor of God by which mankind is saved. I knew Roman Catholicism was heretical in that way and hoped for so long she would return to the truth of the scriptures after the Vatican II reforms stated. However the Reformers of Vatican II, like the protestant reformers of the Reformation were pushed aside and reactionaries like Joe “Rat” zinger and most of the current catholic hierarchy today which are reactionary conservatives moving Rome further away from pure Gospel truth. The new pope will more than likely be another antichrist for the very institution of the papacy itself is antichrist and has no biblical basis.

However the Reformers of Vatican II, like the protestant reformers of the Reformation were pushed aside and reactionaries like Joe “Rat” zinger and most of the current catholic hierarchy today which are reactionary conservatives moving Rome further away from pure Gospel truth.

Dudley I am curious what you meant by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back