RCA and Crystal Cathedral to Part Ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sastark

Puritan Board Graduate
This story was just posted to the Orange County Register (local newspaper) web site:

Chapman ups offer to $51.5 million for Crystal Cathedral

After the discussion of various groups interested in buying the Cathedral, there is an interesting bit about the RCA and the Crystal Cathedral parting ways. I find this very interesting! When was the last time the RCA kicked a church out? Anyone have any more info about this aspect of the story?

I have been finding out recently that there are a number of RCA ministries which use space in the Crystal Cathedral. I wonder how they would be effected by this?

I didn't read the article, but I imagine that the RCA leaving behind the CC is so that it could go ARP after Rev. Moorlach preached there last Lord's Day!! Is that a correct assumption? ;)

I didn't read the article, but I imagine that the RCA leaving behind the CC is so that it could go ARP after Rev. Moorlach preached there last Lord's Day!! Is that a correct assumption? ;)

The postmillennialist that I am, I hope that's the case, but I somehow doubt it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back