Re-introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Grape, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Grape

Grape Puritan Board Freshman

Hello all,

I joined this board about five years ago but it seems I didn't get involved too much. I introduced myself and that was about it.

Much has changed in my life (and I don't even know how to "update" my profile. I can't seem to figure that out.

So... to reintroduce myself:

My name is Joseph Bowman. I am the interim pastor at Alliston Christian Reformed Church (CRC) in Alliston, Ontario (about 90 km north of Toronto). I am a graduate of Tyndale Seminary in Toronto with a Master of Theological Studies (MTS). In September 2019, I will move to Grand Rapids, MI to study at Calvin Theological Seminary for two semesters to "upgrade" my MTS to M.Div. equivalence and complete the "EPMC program" at Calvin.

If someone could help me figure out how to update my profile, I'd appreciate it. I look forward to jumping back in and meeting you all afresh.

2. Poimen

Poimen Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Hi Joseph. I have a brother and sister in law who live near Beeton. They worship at the URC in Nobleton.

3. py3ak

py3ak They're stalling and plotting against me Staff Member

Welcome back, Joseph!

4. OPC'n

OPC'n Puritan Board Doctor

Welcome back, Joseph! Did you figure out how to update your profile?

5. Grape

Grape Puritan Board Freshman

No, I haven't. I'm trying to muddle around the site but not figuring it out yet.

6. OPC'n

OPC'n Puritan Board Doctor

What exactly are you trying to change?

7. Pergamum

Pergamum Ordinary Guy (TM)

Welcome back!

8. C. M. Sheffield

C. M. Sheffield Puritan Board Junior

Good hearing from you again. Hope to hear more from you.