Reccomendation of congregational worship cd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awretchsavedbygrace

Puritan Board Sophomore
Sovereign Grace Music

So, I think I am about to pull my hair out if I find another modernized version of some of the hymns I love . I mean, I do not want to hear " Arise my soul, Arise" sped up! leave it alone! Anyway, above is a link of my favorite worship CD. Do you guys have any recommendations as to other congregational worship Cd's I might like? Help me out. Gracias...

Last edited by a moderator:
Parnassum Music

These are hymns played in the genre of classical concert piano. I was given Silent Word as a gift and liked it. There is a demo on the website for you to listen before you buy.

Are these cds usable in place of the piano in worship...is this what they are designed for?

I have found myself enjoying old hymns arranged in the traditional Celtic style. Although I would not like all the hymns on the Celtic source series of CDs, there are nevertheless a good number of arrangements.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Sorry I did not look at the thread's title properly, I was thinking of worship CDs I personally like to listen to. I am not actually that keen on using worship CDs in church as I always prefer a live group of musicians or pianist rather than an electronic leader.

I guess thats what Pastor Ivan was reffering to. I didnt mean for church, I would never. I meant for personal worship. =)

I have found myself enjoying old hymns arranged in the traditional Celtic style. Although I would not like all the hymns on the Celtic source series of CDs, there are nevertheless a good number of arrangements.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Sorry I did not look at the thread's title properly, I was thinking of worship CDs I personally like to listen to. I am not actually that keen on using worship CDs in church as I always prefer a live group of musicians or pianist rather than an electronic leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back