Recommended Churches in the Chicago Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOwen

Puritan Board Junior
I had a phone call this morning from a woman in Chicago who is a new believer. She has been listening to some of my sermons online and wanted to know if I could recommend a solid reformed church in here area. She has visited some churches, but has realized she needs help in finding a good place for a new believer to call home.
Any help in this regard would be appreciated. I m not very familiar with the churches in the Chicago area.

Thank you for your help.

I would recommend Hope OPC in Grayslake, IL. I am not sure where in Chicago this woman is, but Grayslake is on the far north end in the suburbs. Hope is my recommendation for a solidly Reformed church.

The church of which I was a member during my four years in Chicago, Redemption Bible Church, while not technically Reformed, is a good Calvinistic Evangelical church with some great people. It is in Mount Prospect, which is much more centrally located, not too far from O'Hare International Airport.

We've always been able to visit somewhere good when we're in Chicago. There's a solid OPC presence in the suburbs, and URCNA churches if you go south. But without knowing what part of Chicagoland she's from, you could easily be recommending a church an hour or more from her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back