Reformation Indy Conference Reminder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLCOPE2

Puritan Board Junior
The conference is being held at the Southside RPC in Indianapolis beginning tonight. Here is a link to Randy's post last month with all the details. I hope some of you can make it!

Blessings,
Michael

I will be there. LOL. See ya in a few hours Mike. I gotta clean house now since you all are coming. How many are coming with you? Samuel washed blankets and pillow cases for you guys last night. LOL.

Finding God's will in a Confusing World. Pastor Keddie just stepped up to intro and start the Conference. Free Conference with Free will offering. If you can't come tonight come tomorrow.

7:45-8:45: Session I: “Scripture and Guidance” Tonight

Tomorrow Morning....
Session II:
9:00-9:45: “Providence and Guidance”
9:45-10:15(Freewill Offering)
9:45-10:15: Break10:15-11:00:

Session III:
11:00-11:30: “Practical Steps for Guidance”
11:30-12:15: Break

Session IV: )
12:15: Closing Remarks
Q & A with Dr. Pipa (Questions may be placed in the box provided prior to the second break)

Dr. Pipa just took the Pulpit Tonight.

Sermon outline points for tonight.
Scripture 2Timothy 3:15-17

The Authority of Scripture
The Purpose of Scripture
The Guidance of Scripture

Last edited:
Favorite quote for tonight...
"Sometimes we throw up God’s Providence to get around God’s Law. God will never place you in a situation where you will have to break one of his commandments to keep another. God wants a committed people."

It was funny because Michael Cope and I compared notes afterward and we said this was our favorite comment.

009-2.jpg

Mikey, Dr. Pipa, and Me.
More pics are coming tomorrow.

Next Years Conference Speaker is going to be Dr. Joel Beeke. This will be so awesome. The book table is done by Steve Renkema of Reformation Heritage Books. It is a great book table. Thanks Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back