Reformed congregations in Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

srh17

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi,

My husband and I will be in Israel for three weeks in April. We would like to find a sound community as contacts and for Lord's day worship. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Susan

Thanks Iconoclast. The numeric address didn't work. Do you have a text url?

All His best,

Susan

Thanks, I found them! I thought I was asking too much but so glad to know we have a place to go on Easter!

Susan

The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland has meetings in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The information can be found at their website; at the end of the FP magazine pdf.

The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland has meetings in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The information can be found at their website; at the end of the FP magazine pdf.

Actually, last I heard, they are no longer having services in Tel Aviv. They do have morning and evening services in Jerusalem on Sunday (I would say "on the Sabbath" but that obviously has different connotations in Israel). Services are held in the basement chapel of the YMCA. They don't celebrate Easter though. :)

If you are in Jerusalem and don't mind that we are reformed baptist I am part of one. PM me for details and address and directions and everything. Here is our website:

Voice In The Wilderness

There is also one in Rishon LeTsiyyon which I am familiar with. They are a great congregation as well.

Let me know if you would like more details.

God bless,
--Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back