Reformed Forum's podcast on David Dickson's Lamentations Sermons

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Podcast just dropped. Interview with Matthew Vogan of Reformation Scotland discussion David Dickson and the Naphtali Press Special Editions publication of his Sermons on Jeremiah's Lamentations available at Reformation Heritage Books. If you want to see more things like first time publication of 400 year old puritan sermons or translations of reformed works, consider spoinsoring NPSE at https://www.naphtali.com/npse-2/npse2/

Thanks for the heads up. We will share on our social media.

For anyone that has not yet read these sermons, bump it to the top of your list. These sermons are relevant to the struggles that we find ourselves facing today. Dickson stopped me in my tracks countless times, leaving me with the strong urge to pray to our God for repentance. I highly commend it to everyone on here.

Congratulations. That's some excellent exposure for the publication! I listen to most of the CTC podcast episodes (it's where I first heard of the Puritan Board), and will be sure to include this one.

I just listened. It's a good episode, bringing out interesting historical context. It was worthy listening as I cleared snow this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back