Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
Friends,

Reformed worship services have begun in Northwest Georgia under the oversight of Reformation Presbyterian Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland (Continuing). These services are the beginning of an exploration into the viability of a church plant in the area.

Services are being held on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 in Resaca, GA. They are held in a private home, so please PM me for the address if you are interested in attending. Everyone is welcome.

Services are scheduled for 12/27, 1/3, and 1/10, at which point the elders of Reformation Presbyterian Church will review the level of interest and determine how to proceed.

If you know anyone who would be interested in attending, feel free to PM me for my contact information.

After tonight's service, my session will discuss how to move forward with this exploration. Attendance has been encouraging. Although three of our most regular households are providentially hindered from coming tonight, we have some folks intending to come for the first time, and it may prove to be our largest meeting yet.

Please continue to keep this matter in prayer. There is a real spiritual need in the area.

After tonight's service, my session will discuss how to move forward with this exploration. Attendance has been encouraging. Although three of our most regular households are providentially hindered from coming tonight, we have some folks intending to come for the first time, and it may prove to be our largest meeting yet.

Please continue to keep this matter in prayer. There is a real spiritual need in the area.
Praying!

Update: midweek services will continue in NWGA. My pastor, who is leading the services, will report to session monthly on the progress of the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back