Report on Star Wars REVIEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puritan Board Freshman
A friend of mine went to the opening show at midnight this morning! (WHY, I HAVE NO CLUE!) LOL I will copy his review to me in an IM.

And I Quote "the movie was ok, i'd say a b+, it was pretty anti-climatic, since you knew how it had to end. I think the 2nd one (attack of the clones was better)."

I had a quick question, did anyone else happen to notice if during the confrontation between Yoda and Palpatine, that Palpatine indicated Yoda was at one time his sith master? I wish I had paid more attention but that comment came out of no where... then later in the movie Yoda remarks that he has knowledge of what the sith was speaking of regarding regenerating life etc..... So I am thinking maybe Yoda was at one time the sith that Palpatine thought he had killed. No one else that saw the movie with me picked up on this so they think I am crazy....

Would someone humor me and watch out for this theory and get back. thx

:detective:

I heard the line, but I took it to mean that the Emporer had been Yoda's paduine (excuse the spelling). In other words, the Emporer was at one time studying to be a Jedi under Master Yoda.

Of course, if your theory is true, then why in the world doesn't Yoda do something to stop the Emporer early on?

And if my theory is true, why didn't Yoda or anyone else ever say anything about the emporer studying to be a Jedi at one time?

Mysterious these questions are.

another catch - in the scene where the Senate is called into session and all the ships are shown landing on the huge multi-level docking bays, did anyone else catch the millennium Falcon as it came in at the bottom center of the screen for a landing?

Phillip

Palpatine's sith master was Darth Plagueis. It has been speculated that Palpatine was the surrogate father of anakin, since palp's learned how to control life with the force. I think this is why he watched so closely over anakin while growing up and why you constantly hear him say to anakin and luke that it is their 'destiny' to join him.

http://www.answers.com/topic/darth-plagueis

[Edited on 6-13-2005 by Don]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back