Rev. Jerrold H. Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOwen

Puritan Board Junior
Dear list,

So it is done. I passed my Final Trials for License in Scotland, signed the subscription of Probationers, and am now Rev. Jerrold Lewis. It feels strange to be done. I look now to the Lord to bring me the congregation of his leading to minister.

Kind regards,

Jerrold

Originally posted by JOwen
Dear list,

So it is done. I passed my Final Trials for License in Scotland, signed the subscription of Probationers, and am now Rev. Jerrold Lewis. It feels strange to be done. I look now to the Lord to bring me the congregation of his leading to minister.
Jerrold
Congratulations Rev. Jerrold.:banana: My prayer as well.:up:

:amen: and :amen:

We need strong men out there who preach well an dminister as the Lord would have them!

Never cultivate a fear of men. Keep the fear of God upon your heart and in your mind as you preach and teach each week.

Dr. Bacon was saying this past Lord's day, that the greatest temptation to a minister is to tailor his message out of fear of offending his congregation (e.g. not giving open rebukes when needed as Matthew's recent thread addresses.). Be fearless my friend.:)

Jerrold

Let us know when you settle somewhere in Scotland, and the wife and I will have to fit your church into our holiday plans sometime!

Jonathan

Originally posted by webmaster
:amen: and :amen:

We need strong men out there who preach well an dminister as the Lord would have them!

Never cultivate a fear of men. Keep the fear of God upon your heart and in your mind as you preach and teach each week.

:ditto:

May the Lord bless you and your ministry. It is a great privilege and honor to bring the gospel.

Congratulations, Rev. Lewis!! May God protect and uphold you as you preach the Gospel...

:up: :pray2:

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back