Reviewers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Before the publication of my next book A Conquered Kingdom: Biblical Civil Government, I need to send copies to magazines for review. Does anyone have any suggestions about suitable magazines/newsletters?

:violin:

How about VisionForum... I know Doug Philips is also a Reformed Baptist and has endorsed Pastor Einwechter's Theonomic works wholeheartedly...

Would WORLD MAGAZINE be a possibility?
WORLD Magazine | Weekly News, Christian Views

Doubtful. I doubt any major Reform-ish magazine will do it, simply because I don't see anyone giving a theonomic book a favorable review.

On the other hand, and good news, the home-schoolish, theonomic fringed people will be much encouraged by it--and in the coming culture wars it will be these people who will be battling most heroically.

How about VisionForum... I know Doug Philips is also a Reformed Baptist and has endorsed Pastor Einwechter's Theonomic works wholeheartedly...

At the very least I can see Phillips doing an online review of it, which would generate a lot of hits from his site. It's worth a shot.

byFaith? If they review it and like it, I will certainly not be buying your book (which sounds great, btw). That magazine isn't worthy of lining a bird cage. If you don't believe me, then pick up a copy. Ok I'm done.

byFaith? If they review it and like it, I will certainly not be buying your book (which sounds great, btw). That magazine isn't worthy of lining a bird cage. If you don't believe me, then pick up a copy. Ok I'm done.

:wow:Hmm...better give it a miss then. :wwbd:

Generally, church magazines are not great. Our own Covenanter Witness annoys me...endless reports about silly things. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back