Romans 2:12 and Romans 5:13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polanus1561

Puritan Board Junior
When one doesnt know the law, in Romans 2, he can sin without the law but in Romans 5, sin is not imputed when there is no law. (No law meaning, when one doesnt know the law or the period of Adam to Moses?)

The law is written on our hearts - we generally call it conscience. Sadly the word is little used and even less understood. Conscience is (In my humble opinion) the underlying assumption necessary for "crimes against humanity". The alternative is that we have no moral absolutes and if genocide is legal in one country than who are we to impose our foreign ethics and morality?

It took me two years to finally decide that I would spend the money on having it rebound but it is a working Bible and it is well used.

Last edited:
The law is written on our hearts - we generally call it conscience. Sadly the word is little used and even less understood. Conscience is (In my humble opinion) the underlying assumption necessary for "crimes against humanity". The alternative is that we have no moral absolutes and if genocide is legal in one country than who are we to impose our foreign ethics and morality?

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

It took me two years to finally decide that I would spend the money on having it rebound but it is a working Bible and it is well used.

Were you trying to reply to two different threads at once? :O

Were you trying to reply to two different threads at once? :O

If I didn't know that was your regular pic Sean I might think you took one specially to look smug. Yup you got me :applause:, so let that be a lesson to everyone and never have two windows (or more) open at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back