RTS Updated Free Course Offering - No App Needed + Syllabi (36 Courses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a tremendous wealth of learning available there and I am always surprised that more people don't take advantage of it. RTS has always been incredibly gracious in letting their course lectures out in the wild for free.

At least one other Reformed seminary I inquired into at one point wouldn't even let their syllabii be viewed by prospective students :(.

There is a tremendous wealth of learning available there and I am always surprised that more people don't take advantage of it. RTS has always been incredibly gracious in letting their course lectures out in the wild for free.

At least one other Reformed seminary I inquired into at one point wouldn't even let their syllabii be viewed by prospective students :(.
I think sometimes people just dont know how much is out there for free.

In some ways this is an improvement over ItunesU. ItunesU was a great resource, but it always felt too good to be true. This seems more permanent.

I've been listening to lectures in the app in my spare time, but I didn't know they were online as well. That's good to know!

So I started listening to White Horse Inn a few months ago and desired that the WHI archives were more accessible then suddenly they opened up their archives...

In the past month, I started listening to RTS courses on my phone while I was working and driving around but wanted the courses were more available on my computer and suddenly...

What a blessing to live in a time with so many freely available resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back