Safely in the Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
I deposited my stimulus check in the bank this morning. And - no, I'm not related to ANY of you people here on the Puritan Board. (I checked.) So, don't you guys even think of hitting me up for some ready cash! Uh-uh. Not gonna happen. . .

I held my nose, covered my eyes, and let them put it directly into my bank account last week.

I note that you are from California. Around here, pretty much everything is open except for bars, department stores, churches, and movie theaters.

I deposited my stimulus check in the bank this morning. And - no, I'm not related to ANY of you people here on the Puritan Board. (I checked.) So, don't you guys even think of hitting me up for some ready cash! Uh-uh. Not gonna happen. . .

Wait...Uncle Richard...is that you?!? Long time no see! By the way, my car's been acting up lately....

Hope you put that tuppence in the Fidelity Fiduciary Bank. I think you'll find that it blooms into credit of a generous amount semiannually.

Wait...Uncle Richard...is that you?!? Long time no see! By the way, my car's been acting up lately....

Ben, I suggest you contact Brandon (see his post in this thread). I understand he'd be happy to lend you some cash. I think his interest rate is only about 60% or so. . .

Esp with a leftist PM self-isolating at home watching Netflix, who admires the dictators in Beijing (who sent two aircraft home from China empty and Canadian hostages cooling their heels in Communist prison).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back