Sale on Select Northampton Press Titles

Discussion in 'Puritan Literature' started by Don Kistler, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Kistler

Don Kistler Puritan Board Sophomore

ONE WEEK SALE - The Northampton Press

We received such a good response to our sale last November that we're making a
    few select titles available at greatly reduced prices for one week. These titles are
    available at Northamptonpress.org:

1. "Sermons on the Lord's Supper," by Jonathan Edwards. Retail price for this
    hardback book is $29.95. The sale price is $8.

2. "Saving Faith," by John Colquhoun. Retail price for this hardback book is $30.
    The sale price is $8.

3. "The Christian Father's Present to His Children," by John Angell James. The
    retail price for this hardback book is $35. The sale price is $7.

4. "A Dialogue Between a Catholic Priest and a Protestant," by Matthew Poole. The
    retail price for this hardback book is $16. The sale price is $6.

5. "Preparing for Eternity," by Mike Gendron. This book compares Roman Catholic
    teaching with Scripture. The retail price for this paperback book is $15. The sale
    price is $6.

6. "Faith," by Jeremiah Burroughs. This Puritan title had never been published since
    its original edition in the 1600's. It is actually two books in one: "Precious
    Faith" and "The Saints' Walk by Faith." The retail price for this hardback book is
    $28. The sale price is $8.

These greatly discounted prices are good through February 20, and then will return
    to regular prices.

Also, a Kindle edition of "Let Us Pray" is now available through Amazon for $7.99

2. Don Kistler

Don Kistler Puritan Board Sophomore

Folks, these prices expire at the end of the day this coming Monday, 2/20. The discounts are close to 70% off retail.

3. py3ak

py3ak They're stalling and plotting against me Staff Member

Thanks for the reminder! I just placed an order.

4. PuritanCovenanter

PuritanCovenanter Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Don.

5. nicnap

nicnap Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Just placed my order! Thanks, Dr. K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.