Sale Prices from the Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
From now until September 30, the Northampton Press is offering 3 books at a greatly reduced price of $10 per book. These are all hardback books, sewn not glued, and printed on acid-free paper. The price reflects a discount of between 60-72% off the retail.

1. "Saving Faith," by John Colquhoun. Retail Price is $30. Sale price is $10.

2. "Sermons on Important Doctrines," by John Colquhoun. Retail price is $24. Sale price is $10.

3. "The Christian Father's Present to His Children," by John Angell James. Retail price is $35. Sale Price is $10.

To order, go to The Northampton Press. Again, this sale ends September 30.

<Gnashing teeth>I wish I had some money left in my book budget. Judging from quotes I've seen around, the John Colquhoun books are worth much, much more.</Gnashing teeth>

I was all set to order your Colquhoun titles, but then the website indicated you do not accept payment from non-US paypal accounts. I have a Canadian account. Anyway around this?

I think we're limited to what the shopping cart and webhost will do. You can send a postal money order by mail and that will be fine.
You'll need to send $10 for the postage to Canada, though.

What address should I send it to, who do I make the cheque out to? Obviously my order will get to you later than Sept 30, can I still get the deal on the Colquhoun titles?

<Gnashing teeth>I wish I had some money left in my book budget. Judging from quotes I've seen around, the John Colquhoun books are worth much, much more.</Gnashing teeth>

I have read a few. You can barrow mine. I have them. They are wonderful and worth much more.

I cannot cash a cheque drawn on a Canadian bank. You can send an international postal money order or a cheque drawn on a US bank. Yes, I'll accept the cheque after September 30.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Yes, to the Northampton Press.

I cannot cash a cheque drawn on a Canadian bank. You can send an international postal money order or a cheque drawn on a US bank. Yes, I'll accept the cheque after September 30.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Yes, to the Northampton Press.

Yes, sorry, I did mean US money order and not Canadian personal cheque. I will get my wife on that ASAP, thanks!!

Thanks Don, just placed my order. Always looking to add more good reading to my library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back